Welcome to Stage Two of your Collaborative Divorce: Collaborative Planning Session
The Collaborative Divorce Planning Session is where you meet with your legal team to design your Case Plan based on your priorities. As the matter moves forward, we’ll update your Case Plan to reflect the current case status and your current goals.
Here you will find some helpful information to get you started in preparing, and we encourage you to read and watch prior to your first Collaborative Planning Session.
- Alternative Ways to Divorce in CT: Litigation, Mediation, and Collaborative Divorce
- What Every Couple Should Know about Collaborative Divorce
- Is Collaborative Divorce Right for You?
- How to Build a Strong Collaborative Divorce Team
- What Is a Collaborative Divorce?
If you have questions, you can reach us here!