Enforcing Child Support Orders in Connecticut | Call 860-560-8160

Enforcing Child Support Orders

Many people with children worry about enforcing child support orders. Or, in Other words: “What happens if my ex doesn’t pay the child support that the court ordered?

Read More
Gold border around a white square that says “What is a Motion for Contempt?” in black letters.

What is a Motion for Contempt?

One of the questions many people have is “What is a Motion for Contempt?” When the court finalized your divorce, it issued a divorce decree.  That divorce decree is a final, enforceable court order.

Read More

What to Do When a Former Partner Violates a Divorce Order

So you’ve finalized your divorce, and your former spouse violates a court order. What now? It’s possible that the violation disrupts your finances, your schedule, or even your ability to care for your children. It’s important to understand your legal options while making sure your divorce decree is respected as a legally binding order. Understanding…

Read More